Night Lines (Diameter 10 mm x 8 m))
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- These are used to secure your horse ,If there are no yards available on the trail for over- night camping, then setting up a night line is another option to keep your horse contained. Made from top quality yachting rope with reflective tracer woven through, the line is easy to see by torchlight when checking your horse at night. It was made to a size
- The complete kit comes in a waterproof carry bag. Fittings are stainless steel
- Also available the Halter with the reflector tracer weave.
- The night line is very easy to assemble and two tree protectors are included.
- Double rings either side of the centre (These can be moved to suit), stop the horse from moving along the line too far and away from the trees and avoid being tangled up.
- The swivel on the line allows the horse to turn under the rope without the lead rope becoming tangled
- The tied lead rope should be long enough for the horse pulling on the line to reach the ground to feed to avoid becoming tangled. A safety link of twin could be used so the horse can break away if it becomes tangled
- Approx. weight: 2 Kg. , Length 8 m