NOTE : Postage cost is not included in the product price . Please contact digger dog.
Pack saddle Bags
- Reviews (0)
- These bags are made with heavy duty rip stop canvas and are double lined on the base and sides for extra strength
- Hardwood rods are fitted to keep bags spread, these also act as a solid handle for carrying and lifting onto the pack saddle.
- There is a flap on each side of that with Velcro to the main body. This keeps the load weather tight.
- There are two D rings fitted to the front of the bags for tying down the Top Pack making the load more secure. Another D ring is fitted to the base of each bag, this is for attaching the forget me not strap as shown below
- Two more D rings are fitted to the base for securing the storm cover
- The forget me not strap,this small strap is a safe way to secure the load even more, it clips from the D ring on the base of the bag to the ring on the girth and is adjustable. It is quicker than securing the load with a surcingle
- There are loops on the bag body and a D ring on the base for the surcingle
- There is a pocket fitted on the side of each bag for holding shoeing equipment or other supplies i.e., first-aid kit spare lead rope etc. on the standard panniers
- This saves unpacking the Pack Bag to find an item needed.
- Straps are made from heavy duty webbing
- Bags are fitted with strong side release buckles for safety and ease of adjustment
- Approx. weight: 5 kg, a pair
Approx. size: 50 cm. wide 45 cm. high 21 cm. deep
- Custom sizes can be made, mounting system, material and pockets etc
- price is per pannier